Pages

  • Home

12.5.14

WANT: White ASOS Sliders

Fashion victim? Check!

I'm essentially a mood dresser; pyjamas to the shops, strappy heels to write a report in my bedroom... But as a serial lounger, my personal style has been dubbed by many as mainly "hobo chic." So it should come as no surprise that a pair of sliders would be perfect for me.

However, I still haven't been able to justify their price yet. To be fair, until I get a job, any one thing over £20 will continue to make me suck my teeth. I prefer to maximize the number of items per big spend. On the upside, ASOS does have two sales going on right now (I swear, I owe half my closet to these people) to keep me going. Perhaps I'll keep an eye for these in the end-of-summer sale, and then try to get as much wear out of them as possible before the autumn chills really kick in...

How I'd Style*... the ASOS Sliders

Styling ASOS Sliders | Ses Rêveries


* - I promise, one of these days, I will get around to doing OOTD posts...
Share:

6 comments

  1. I love the idea of this outfit and yet I don't even like sliders! You have a good eye! That dress is really lovely. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Kate :) and yeah, I was unsure about sliders at first but, my God, are they comfy lol. And they give every look that "I just threw this on/I woke up like this" vibe; right up my lazy street, haha x

      Delete
  2. I think you have a great eye for sliders. I, for one, don't really care for them but I definitely like how you would style them.

    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are such iffy shoes, aren't they? I love that about them, haha! Thanks though xx

      Delete
  3. ahhhh love those sliders! we may need to make a sneaky purchase! cute outfit too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girls! I actually recognize your blog - but no idea where from lol! I say go for it, one can never have too many shoes ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig