Pages

  • Home

25.6.14

LISTEN: Chromeo - Fancy Footwork

Chromeo - Fancy Footwork | Ses Rêveries

A blast from the past but, like, not really... That's how I describe Chromeo anyway.

With their modernized eighties synth-pop that never gets old, these guys are regulars on my fitness playlist (and by "fitness" I basically mean doing anything more strenuous than the walk from my bed to my couch).

I'm pretty sure this was in one of the Step Up movies. I have a love/hate relationship with the Step Up movies. Not because of anything particularly technical as I'm fairly tolerant of not-so-good feel-good movies, but because they always make me forget about my two left feet so when I YouTube the choreography videos, I just end up sore and frustrated.

I'm looking forward to the fifth one still though; obviously not for the bruises I can already tell I'll be getting from the trailer, but for my favourite boys, Adam Sevani and tWitch.

Anyway, check out Fancy Footwork via Sound Cloud and let me know what you think.





Photo Source: SoundCloud.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig