Pages

  • Home

28.6.14

NEW MUSIC: Tonto Dikeh X D'Banj - Sugar Rush

Tonto Dikeh - Sugar Rush | Ses Rêveries

From the commentary this song induced, it's safe to say you're all aware of my feelings towards it so I shan't really bother myself analyzing.

I hope, for DeeVee's sake, the beat is made available for someone else to do a thorough refix and save its integrity. I mean, this is definitely a step-up for her. A few months of training is clearly not enough but at least it worked a little, comparatively speaking. Her determination, the only lasting impression this song has made, is admirable.

Still, this just is not worth the keystrokes I'm making right now.





Photo credit: KC Graphix // DB Records
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig