Pages

  • Home

26.6.14

NEW MUSIC: Vic Mensa - Major Payne

Vic Mensa X Michael Uzowuru | Ses Rêveries

It is not enough to make me continue skanking at a rave for half an hour after ripping my own little pinky off, but I can't deny: the bass line goes hard though.

It's always when you start to wonder where the wonder boy is that he shows up fashionably late to the party but with some hella fly music to make up for it.

Major Payne is another hard-hitting, tongue-in-cheek track from Chi-town's Vic Mensa. I really don't thank my melanin enough because I would be entirely red-faced right now without it. Talk about filth; perfect albeit coincidental follow-up to the J Dilla release, I reckon.

The crazy, amazing production comes courtesy of Michael Uzowuru. We know Michael. We liked Michael. We love Michael now. This is the type of music that "makes you feel some type of way." [in my Beyoncé/Flawless voice] Gaddamn, gaddamn, gaddamn! Party at my house! #NotReally #ShowUpAndICallTheCops #YouThinkImPlayin

Check out Major Payne via SoundCloud below and let me know what you think.





Photo source: SoundCloud.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig