Pages

  • Home

28.6.14

NEW MUSIC: Super Hood X Lil Wayne X Tyga - Think I'm Lyin'

Super Hood X Tyga X Lil' Wayne - Think I'm Lyin' | Ses Rêveries

This is the Lil' Wayne I fell in love with.

I'd lie but my friends from high school would call me out faster than African-American women called out Taye Diggs when he "supposedly" dropped that line about his disdain for black women. I loved Lil' Wayne. I knew all the words to nearly every track on all his albums between Tha Carter II and I Am Not A Human Being, and then only a handful off the ones after Tha Carter IV. Somewhere along the lines, something changed. I stayed loyal, but it just wasn't the same Weezy. He's definitely stepped up over the past few months though - and I'm loving it!

Think I'm Lying, the latest single off Super Hood's Kitchen 24 project, sees the Dallas native team up with Young Money's Lil' Wayne and Tyga on this braggadocious banger produced by Dreamstate and Mev. The rappers make no apologies for their wealthy lifestyles with witty word play and amazing flow. Although the track isn't brilliant - the flamboyant concept has been grossly exhausted over the years - it's definitely worth the listen.

It's also worth noting that T-Raww was actually pretty impressive on this with the usual tongue twisters and his endearing, laid-back "I do this just for kicks" attitude. Lil' Wayne kept up the tempo from his latest single Krazy with killer lines delivered in his trademark auto-tuned voice. Albeit overshadowed, Super Hood's verse wasn't forgettable; fairly humorous and very explicit.

Check out Think I'm Lyin' via Sound Cloud and let me know what you think.





Photo cource: YoungMoney.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig