Pages

  • Home

8.7.14

NEW MUSIC: Doja Cat - ♢♡ ~ ☺~ YEAH ~ ☺ ~ ♡♢

Doja Cat - ♢♡ ~ ☺~ YEAH ~ ☺ ~ ♡♢ | Ses Rêveries

The one night I decide to go to bed before 3am, all the American artists come out to play [sigh].

Looks like LA-based teen rapper, Ami Zandile aka Doja Cat is about to set the internet into another frenzy. Rapping over Lone's 2012 hit, New Colour, she adds a bit of her nineties boom-bap rap with her Minaj-esque vocals over the psychedelic polyrhythmic instrumentals to create this crazy weird Harajuku girl-type Hip Hop track that couldn't be more perfect for the summer.

In other words, I love iiiittt!

But first: sleep. Check out Doja Cat's ♢♡ ~ ☺~ YEAH ~ ☺ ~ ♡♢ via Sound Cloud below and let me know what you think.

[EDIT: Or don't. I'm still listening to it right now - but according to Sound Cloud, it no longer exists... so can we take a minute to appreciate just how awesome it is that for the first time ever, I was one of the first to hear a song so soon after it was published and subsequently taken down? Couldn't have been more than forty-five minutes as well, I'm so chuffed. I am a bloggaaahhhhhh... OK, no, for reals now, sleep]

[EDIT #2: It's a pretty good song though... guess this means I'm not refreshing that page or shutting down my laptop again until it returns... Gee, thanks, Zandile.]





Photo source: SoundCloud.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig