Pages

  • Home

21.7.14

NEW MUSIC: Twin Peaks - I Found A New Way

Twin Peaks - I Found a New Way | Ses Rêveries

This Pitchfork review just killed me. As much as I completely agree, I think it takes a much higher, more polished level of shade-throwing capabilities to churn out a review like this with such flair and wanton disregard for these boys' feelings... I think I'm in love with the writer!

I will simply add that, personally I found this quite cute, like an Iggy Pop tribute band that's trying to do its own thing - in Bandslam. It stirred up quite a bit of nostalgia from the countless teen movies I grew up watching, with kids rocking out in their basements or garages like they thought they were going to be the next Nirvana. But it still does sound a little too much like quite a few other songs I've heard. But on that note, hum Kasabian's cover of Fatboy Slim's Praise You just a little faster when you click play; that could actually be a pretty cool mash-up, no?

Check out Twin Peaks' I Found A New Way via Sound Cloud and let me know what you think. 





Photo source: SoundCloud.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig