Pages

  • Home

1.7.14

NEW MUSIC: Young Thug X A$AP Ferg X Freddie Gibbs - Old English | Mass Appeal

Young Thug X A$AP Ferg X Freddie Gibbs - Old English | Ses Rêveries

Don't you love those songs that make you go, "this is hot"?

Seriously, I can't even deal with Gibbs right now. Don't get me wrong though, all three of them went HAM. Young Thug wasn't holding back for anybody, and Ferg was just... my damn.

Old English, the first track off the Mass Appeal Compilation Vol. I, features Young Thug, Freddie Gibbs and A$AP Ferg giving us some serious gangster rap over pulsating production by Salva and Nick Hook. The palpitating synths and that bass couldn't have been more perfect for a street collabo like this. I'm hoping and praying WilldaBeast choreographs a dance to this track - just picture it.

Check out Old English via Sound Cloud and let me know what you think.

Mass Appeal Compilation Vol. I is due to be released September 2, with features from the likes of Pusha T, Mac Miller and Bishop Nehru to look forward to. Excited?





Photo source: SoundCloud.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig