Pages

  • Home

20.7.14

Photo Diary: Monochromeo London

Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries

If you've looked at my very inactive Instagram recently, you'll know that I was in England's dirty south this week for a bit.


I will not bore you with the details (because who cares?), but I will say that one of the why's didn't quite go to plan (and by that I mean everything that could possibly go wrong did - and then some) so I've been in a mood all week, hence the black and white. I'm talking nearly a month of planning and research and gastronomical excitement, all for nothing but a major kick in my bank account's balls. Everything else was great, but I was more stoked about that one thing... and ze hits just keep on coming as well.

I'm now convinced I will never find a job. I mean, a proper J-O-B not the writing/blogging side hustles lol. The closest I've come this year is an interview with JLR, which I had to miss. But I reckon that was a blessing in disguise; imagine learning you're basically unemployable in a rejection letter from JLR? Blow to the ego or what?

Ah well, at least I've always got McDonald's to fall back on.

Anyway, most of these pictures were shot around Victoria Station ("my endz" aka the only place I can actually navigate without needing to look at a map) because I was on the phone for the majority of the time I was out walking anywhere else, being given directions or being told to wait so I could be found (hi, J if you managed to find my blog). Shout-out to the traffic warden on Oxford Street and the newsagent outside Green Park.

I apologize for the crappy quality as well. Not only am I a terrible photographer (practice does not always make perfect; sometimes practice just kills time), but I've now fully downgraded to phonography as it's easier to hide what you're doing from those passersby who always feel the need to give you the evils because they're in the shot - and then stay in the shot. Like, I have zero interest in you, my dude; get out of the way.

Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Home away from home... I spend way too much time here.
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Was I the only one who didn't know you could just ball into the Apple store and use their gizmos for free? I will never trust another selfie from a pitifully proud Mac user in a "computer cluster" again. On another note, for those also cursed with the perpetual travel bug, Yvan Rodic has some great travel inspo.
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
I tried to look smart... now I've got swollen ankles and blisters. Hats off to skinny heels-wearing ladies everywhere.
Photo Diary: Monochromeo London | Ses Rêveries
Always bring back up, always... not that it mattered in the end, anyway. My dreams of being a foot model are dashed.



The photos in this post belong to me and are thus my intellectual property. Please see the Disclaimer for the blog's image use policy.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig