Pages

  • Home

8.8.14

NEW MUSIC: Say Lou Lou X Lindstrøm - Games For Girls

Say Lou Lou X Lindstrøm - Games For Girls | Ses Rêveries

I've been everywhere and back with this song already, from "this is hella weird, bruh" to "OMG, new addition to the soundtrack of my life."

I'm still not quite sure where I stand, but at the moment I've managed to convert my little brother into my backing singer with the "aaaahhhh" bits after observing his look of disdain and disappointment about ten seconds in.

Collaborating with Norway's Lindstrøm, the Swedish-Australian twins Miranda and Elektra Kilbey who make up electro-pop duo Say Lou Lou have just released the incredibly catchy Games For Girls for streaming on Sound Cloud. The track comes off their debut album, Lucid Dreaming which is slated to be released February 2, 2015.

It's incredibly catchy, is all I can really say; a welcome throwback to the dreamy nu-disco/pop songs we all know and love. My need for mod dresses and platforms is growing gradually...

Check out Games For Girls via Sound Cloud below and let me know what you think. The single will be released officially on October 12.





Photo source: SoundCloud.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig