Pages

  • Home

1.8.14

NEW VIDEO: Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One

Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One | Ses Rêveries

It's Danny Castellano... and what's her face. No, I'm joking. I love Dianna Agron

The I'm Not The Only One video is quintessentially 'Sam Smith': heartbreaking but staggeringly beautiful. Director Luke Monaghan's visuals explore the vicious cycle of an extramarital affair as Chris Messina's character's infidelity takes its toll on Dianna Agron's.

With Smith playing the soulful lounge singer over a melancholy piano-driven production, Agron's emotive acting shines as she goes through the heart-wrenching motions of a scorned wife - but it's the ending that's so much more affecting. The video matches the gospel overtones of the song, which comes off his debut album In The Lonely Hour, in the vein of a more serious, more polished Tyler Perry movie.

It's a spellbinding watch so be sure to check it out via YouTube below and let me know what you think.





Photo source: josepvinaixa.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig