Pages

  • Home

8.8.14

Photo Diary: The Mancunian Way

The Mancunian Way | Ses Rêveries
Shot and edited by Suji

"That's why her hair's so big... it's full of secrets!"

I've seen my fair share of England lately. This time, I bring you a cursory slice of Manchester from a last weekend in my sister's "endz." I fell in love with Manchy about six years ago, and we've pretty much been going strong ever since.

I didn't have time to walk around on this trip too unfortunately, so all I've got to show are a few offhand shots in and around the city centre on a brief supplies-shopping trip. The rest of the time I was either sleeping, eating, e-mailing or having exhausting cyber meetings, all done in my glamorous PJs with the oh-so-sekzy bed head hair.

I'm beginning to miss my old life, where days fleeted by seamlessly and I had no sense of direction or purpose. At least, then I didn't have nightmares about unreplied e-mails and faulty blog post scheduling - apologies for the lack of regular Inspiration posts, TBTs and LISTENs, by the way. I was under the impression they were being published on time as scheduled but alas, weeks of witty commentary and questionable song choices are all still very much unseen.

Anyway, check out an exhausted wayfarer's take on a rare, sunny afternoon in Manchester. I promise, there will be more "native" photos next time.

Shot and edited by Suji
The Mancunian Way | Ses Rêveries
Edited by Suji
The Mancunian Way | Ses Rêveries
Edited by Suji
The Mancunian Way | Ses Rêveries
Edited by Suji
The Mancunian Way | Ses Rêveries
Edited by Suji
The Mancunian Way | Ses Rêveries
Edited by Suji
The Mancunian Way | Ses Rêveries
Edited by Suji
The Mancunian Way | Ses Rêveries
Supplies... and maybe a new top or two | shot and edited by Suji


For those of you wondering who the hell this new "Suji" character is, have no fear, you are still my one true love(s). Suji is actually my little brother, who was a day or two fresh off the motherland when these pictures were taken. He is currently reacclimatizing to his old life by shopping aggressively and eating me out of house and home. Good times.

Edited by Suji

You may see more of Sanjaya (a pet name he absolutely loves and adores so be sure to call him that whenever you get the chance, each and every time) on here in future, but for now his own blog, Hostile Fvshion is the best place to seek out his foolishness.

Edited by Suji
Doc [Martens] on wood... get it? Get it?



Unless otherwise stated, all photos were shot and edited by me. Please see the Disclaimer for the blog's image use policy.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig