Pages

  • Home

8.10.14

On Wednesday, We Heard... Sade

Sade - Smooth Operator | Ses Rêveries

I used to hate Smooth Operator. Was it because my mum loved it? Absolutely, yes. I took my role as resident teenage angst service provider very seriously.

English soul music group, Sade's Smooth Operator was released in 1984. Everyone knows it; everyone loves it, regardless of how potent the cringe-worthy moments in the video are (#ActingLevelsOneHunnid). Sade Adu looks as amazing as ever though so I'm adopting the "forgiveness is divine" mantra.

But here's my question of the day: how much does the lead guy look like he could easily have fathered Daniel Craig and Michael Fassbender?

It's uncanny, really.





Photo source: SimplyEighties.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig