Pages

  • Home

17.1.15

[FINAL] LOST FILES #012

LOST FILES #012 | Ses Rêveries

For a girl who hates flowers, real or otherwise, I sure do take a lot of pictures of them.

Location: Victoria, London
Date: November 8, 2014
Camera: Canon EOS 1100D + 50mm f/1.8 II lens
Narrative: I had three hours to kill that day before heading to Westminster for the We The Peoples Film Festival Youth Day (where I met Stefano Pietrocola, Jimi Tihofsi and Rob Brown - remember those names, guys, trust me) so I did a little exploring round Victoria.

Ahh, the last lost files on the blog... If you've enjoyed these random trips down memory (card) lane, my Instagram will be playing host to all my random shots, old and new, from now on - told you I was getting back into it [wink-wink].

LOST FILES #012 | Ses Rêveries




Photos by me. Please see the disclaimer for the blog's image use policy.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig