Pages

  • Home

3.1.15

LOST FILES #010

LOST FILES #010 | Ses Rêveries

Shutter speed settings and I were not moving in tandem that day.

Location: Hilton Street, Manchester
Date: August 27, 2014
Camera: Canon EOS 600D + 50mm lens
Narrative: I thought these would look cute. I was wrong, so wrong. Lessons learnt - wide-angle lens suck sometimes, and pretty flowers don't make the shot.

LOST FILES #010 | Ses Rêveries




Photo by me. Please see the disclaimer for the blog's image use policy.

Share:

2 comments

  1. This is gorgeous buidling, Manchester looks like such a beautiful city! Definitely want to live there for some time when I'm older.
    xAnnah
    sixteenstorieshigh.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is, my photos don't do the city justice at all! Let me know if you ever do come down, I'm almost always here for the holidays haha x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig