Pages

  • Home

14.1.15

Playlist / January 2015


It's my second day back at uni (too work, much stress) so I gave myself time off to create a playlist for January. It's not a study playlist, mind you; it's just the brilliant, mellow tunes that spring to mind when I think of January (and a few obvious bonus tracks)... But let it be known, I am not a "Janxiety" crusader. To the people who try to taint the awesomeness of my birth month with their self-inflicted 'January blues' nonsense, I say, "boo, you whore."

I may make an unofficial study playlist for May though, when my procrastination levels the stakes are even higher...



Listen to the playlist on Sound Cloud here* / feel free to follow my Sound Cloud here


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig