Pages

  • Home

26.1.15

WISHLIST: BCBG Max Azria Pre-Fall 2015

BCBG Max Azria Pre-Fall 2015

I'm not happy I missed the Screen Actors Guild Awards (aka another opportunity to shop for my inner Dorothy Dandridge) thanks to a weekend trip to the internet-less countryside for an interview. So I thought I'd finally publish this wishlist set I made on Polyvore a little while ago, with cheaper alternatives for some of my favourite looks from the BCBG Max Azria Pre-Fall 2015 collection - details after the jump.

Details



Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the styling in this post! Might have to stop by BCBG soon to get more inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh you should, they have such amazing pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig