Pages

  • Home

11.3.15

Editorial: Plastic Garden

Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries

Brace yourselves, spring has officially sprung...

In other news, it's my mum's birthday today. Birthed in the paleolithic era, I'm eternally grateful that my fair old lady is still with us to this day. I hope you have a happy birthday, you little snoutfair, you.

And now, on with the show...

Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries
Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries


Editorial: Plastic Garden | Ses Rêveries


Maybe I felt this post was too long already, maybe I'm just too lazy to string words into a legible editorial write-up... you will never know...

... OK, so you already know.

I promise I'll bore you with she-can't-actually-expect-me-to-read-all-this-can-she? word counts over Easter. But right now, it's open season on all my deadlines and my last test of the term.

Bring it on, University. I'm ready for you.




















Credits

Modelling (lol), styling, creative directing, hair and make-up - Sum Yung Ho
Photography - Sanni
Editing - Sanni & Sum Yung Ho


Please see the disclaimer for my image use policy.
Share:

2 comments

  1. This was so creative. I enjoy reading you write so articulate with a sense of humour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Sorry, I didn't see your comment earlier, you're so kind! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig