Pages

  • Home

26.10.15

Music: Kayjo - Hotline Bling [Remix]



Hashtag guilty.

I'm not going to lie, many have suffered from my "omg lol watch this - no, seriously - last one, I swear" reactions to the internet's Hotline Bling craze. In three words: I literally can't.

But in the event that they have worn out their charm on you, here's a(nother) killer remix of the song in question; a filler post, I'll admit, but I had only just discovered Kayjo not long before this dropped when All That Lady turned up in the "Recommended" window for a random track on Sound Cloud.

I can't say I'm not pleased it did.

Don't you love it when the stars just align like that?




GIF credit: SPIN.com
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig