Pages

  • Home

31.1.16

Playlist / January 2016


This month's soundscape, in the very nick of time.

January was... interesting. My gung-ho entrance, guns a-blazing at the start with Kendrick ended up getting sidestepped into a trippy detour by way of Doja Cat, before things slowed down with lingering, haunting, soulful riffs that faded into the thoughtful, comforting sounds of Jorja Smith and a slick Andre 3000 remix by Jay Bay and XVRBLCK of JVRBeatJaxx.

I guess you could say I'm finding my rhythm again?

I dunno, I dunno.

We'll see.


M.A.A.D. CITY [BASS BOOST EDIT]
Kendrick Lamar X MC Eiht

ANALOG 2
Tyler the Creator X Frank Ocean X Syd

NO MORE PARTIES IN L.A.
Kanye West X Kendrick Lamar

MAGIC PINK CAPSULE
Doja Cat

STELLA WAS A DIVER
AND SHE WAS ALWAYS DOWN
Interpol

SIREN
Tanerelle

WORTHY
Jacob Banks

POWERS
Solo Woods

BLUE LIGHTS
Jorja Smith

VIBRATE (REFIX)
JVRBeatJaxx


Listen to this playlist on Sound Cloud here / Follow me on Sound Cloud here
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig