Pages

  • Home

14.12.16

Lately I Been Glo'd Up


Christmas Came Early


Like .Paak & Kaytra, I've been feeling pretty G lately, making purchases my accountant would undoubtedly have advised against could I afford to have one.

Suffice to say, this Christmas will be very quiet for me and any of mine still expecting presents (I'll catch y'all next year... if you can catch me before I book another stupid solo trip without telling anyone) but at least I'd have looked like a million bucks at the Christmas and NYE parties I definitely will not be attending because I have to have a working hexapod prototype ready for my third-year project demo in March and that robot's not going to design itself.

Of course with stakes that high, as you know, I'll be procrastinating double-time so I'll talk to you guys again soon.


Credits

Photography - Sum Yung Ho

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig